Tuesday, 4 December 2012

The start of the Spoony One sucks blog


Yes it is finally here, the Spoony one Sucks blog and also created by the creator of the Cinema Snob Sucks blog so get ready for another one as Irate Gamer can't be the only one who has a sucks blog. Lets just start off by saying I do like Spoony one but over the past year  he has been getting on my nerves as he hasn't been doing proper new video's or updating regularly unlike Angry Joe or the Cinema Snob. He may be busy  doing this or that or wiping his ass with the money he gets from his fans and then not respecting them properly.

Those aren't pillows
Oh god hope this doesn't end up like the Cinema Snob sucks blog, how did that get there.

What I mean is that Spoony One hasn't been doing regular video's which aren't counter monkey as nobody cares about them. Let me just show you the proper video's he has recently done and the large time gaps between them, after I will show you two other internet reviewers video's and time gaps.

Ok lets see when there was a proper Spoony video's, you'll see what I mean by that. The last video he did which was a "Spoony Video" was the ring terrors realm which was 5th November and the date now being 4th December that was 29 days ago. Do you just see what I mean, before the ring terrors realm there was  XCOM: Enemy Unknown which was basically him sitting in front of a camera talking over clips from Angry Joe's play through of the game and you can tell that by seeing Angry Joe's username down in the corner. That was on the 16th October which was 20 days before the ring terrors realm review.


Umm are you seeing the picture here, long gaps in which he does proper video's but you don't get it, here's how long ago his Ultima 9 video's ended. 11th August so just see the huge distance between this and the ring terrors realm. 5th November to 11th August is way over 2 months so you can just see the scope of this and why you should be angry with him.

Springboard is even worse than blip and if you have played video's on either you know why, YouTube is superior anyhow so everyone should use that instead like Angry Joe. Why can't he go back to being the old Spoony One which we all know, back when he was reviewing final fantasy 8, doing a lets play of Phantasmagoria 2 A Puzzle of Flesh and reviewing Yor, the Hunter from the Future. Those were the golden days but now its different which makes fans of Spoony feel like he betrayed them, this was the first entry in the Spoony one sucks blog but it won't be the last so stay tuned for more.

All fans should feel betrayed by now

12 comments:

  1. "Belfast, UK."

    Is that you, Diamanda Hagan?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh god hell no, who the hell who want to be that weirdo. You can see who I am and my name if you bothered to see who posted the article right in front of you at the bottom.

      Delete
  2. Man, I think someone could make a good case about how Spoony is sucking ass these days... but your writing is crap. The fanboys love someone like you, because they can attack you so easily.

    If just English was my first language... oh boy, the many ways I could tore Spoony a new asshole. But as you can see, my English is pretty meh, so whatever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well then Mr all knowing please explain why my writing is crap and your own opinion of why Spoony is sucking ass these days if you could be so kind.

      Delete
  3. I just have to ask: Why spend your time on this? I mean I get to read this on his site by his fans on his forums. This just seems like something an ex-girlfriend of his would start just after a nasty break up, no offense intended.
    And if you intend to watch all his future video's just to fill out this blog it just looks obsessive and kind of sad, where is your dignity man?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well someone has to talk about how bad the Spoony Experiment has gotten, I just have time to write this blog so there is no obsession here just a fan of his being annoyed.

      Delete
    2. OK let me save you a lot of time in the future.

      Just read this: https://encyclopediadramatica.se/The_Spoony_Experiment

      Still take it with a fistful of salt.
      That's all.

      Delete
    3. Well at least I didn't threaten to chain someone up in my basement and rape them.

      Delete
  4. I consider myself a Spoony fan and I'd like to hear your opinion on my following comment: I don't check any facts, nor do i care for them, but i can understand, why some people do care. Point being, Spoony makes me laugh, even in the new episodes (except those counter monkeys etc.). Maybe I won't, if i knew the game or if i did an analysis like you. But i usually don't know the game or check anything. Do you think, I'm an Idiot and i should care more about those things, or would you at least accept the Spoony One as being funny for "not-very-intelligent-people-like-me"? Another question, more personal: What do you like now? Seeing you liked the old Spoony, did you find an ersatz? Cheers, random dude.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well alot of the stuff spoony has reviewed I haven't played but when it comes to something I have and he says something stupid and wrong then I get angry because he's trying to troll the game rather than give his actual opinion.

      Spoony can be funny but recently meaning last few years he has become lazy and I point out why in my posts about him. I wouldn't say your an idiot for not checking out the games he plays because I don't either and really who cares. We shouldn't have to have knowledge about what he is reviewing as we watch for fun and jokes.

      Delete
  5. Get daily ideas and methods for making THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS per day ONLINE for FREE.
    GET FREE ACCESS TODAY

    ReplyDelete