Tuesday, 7 April 2015

WrestleWrestle 3/31/15 - Wrestlemania 31 Parts 1-3

Now this really was long and boring, and it's best to use it as background noise unless you want to put yourself to sleep. He did say a lot of relevant stuff to say on Wrestlemania but it's far too much effort to actually list it all, so I'll try and keep it short.


  • They really try to get into the minds of how WWE works for some reason, saying that they could run it better. 
  • The banter between Spoony and April is just annoying, you can clearly see them take pot shots at each other
  • They fantasize about certain members being part of a de facto family, ie Triple H as the father and so on.
  • He said he told you the Sting match would suck and acts so righteous
  • April keeps bringing up her dad and how he's much better than Sting and looks like a viking
  • Spoony's Arnold impression did give me a chuckle
  • Spoony concentrates on talking about Triple H's ass, probably him being homo
  • At one point he totally forgot what he was talking about, he's probably not taking his medication
  • Then he talked about talk about Raw even though it's meant to be about Wrestlemania

I don't even know why I did a bullet point list, all you need to know is that the video sucked and isn't worth the watch. Either watch it yourself or get a professional's opinion, because Spoony is basically talking out of his ass as usual.

12 comments:

  1. Let's just hope that he stops with reviewing of this crap and starts talking only about NXT and ProResu scene (G1 Climax, Wrestling Kingdom) from this point on. My fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I don't know why he doesn't even though he likes it more.

      Delete
  2. Nah we are a hoping he quits the wrestling talk all together

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, honestly I don't even really want ot watch any of his video's anymore. They are just boring.

      Delete
    2. Ive been watching almost all of his older movie reviews with Miles and even some with April and some of the swat and final fantasy stuff over the past few months, even seeing those for a third time is more entertaining than his wrestling ranting.
      Maybe if he notices that reviews and letsplays get more hits and lasting hits he will return to that but that is probably just wishful thinking

      Delete
    3. sigh now miles is back but its about stupid bfest movies I dont give a crap about.
      I was so hoping to see spoony and miles go nuts against the hunger games series like they did twilight for example or tell us how horrible guardians of the galaxy was and now we get this shit :(

      Delete
    4. I didn't know miles and spoony did a rant on twilight. link?

      Delete
    5. I don't think they did. I know their After Earth rant was EPIC.

      Delete
    6. Brad, April and Spoony reviewed a Twilight.

      Delete
    7. yeah my bad out of all the ones I could have said that were great (prometheus, man of steel etc) I choose one that doesnt have miles in it lol

      Delete
    8. "epic"?

      Are you fucking stupid?

      Delete
    9. Well, yes of course I am. So clearly to me now is the fact that using a rather grand term to express how much I enjoyed Miles and Noah ranting about After Earth makes me utterly pathetic and a basement dweller etc. You have shown me the light in your wisdom, Spoony Sucks. I am forever in your debt.

      Delete